Florida home buyers should know the many advantages of the FHA mortgage loan programs. FHA loans were created to help increase home ownership. For the Florida home buyer the FHA program can simplify the purchase of a home, making financing easier and less expensive than a conventional mortgage loan product. Some highlights of the Florida FHA loan program include:
Minimal Down Payment and Closing costs.
Down payment less than 3% of Sales Price Gifts are allowed Seller can credit up to 6% of sales price towards closing and prepaid costs. 100% Financing available No reserves required. FHA regulated closing costs.
Easier Credit Qualifying Guidelines such as:
No minimum FICO score or credit score requirements. FHA will allow a home purchase 1 year after a Bankruptcy. FHA will allow a home purchase2 years after a Foreclosure.
To take advantage of the FHA program in Florida, give us a call 1-800-570-0448 or Visit http://www.fhamortgagefhaloan.com/
Without a doubt, there’s a mortgage meltdown across Florida. Florida mortgage Lenders are going out of business, mortgage standards are getting tighter and mortgage applicants trying to buy to refinance a Florida home are finding that getting a loan is far more difficult today than it was a months ago.
The odd part of the situation is that mortgage rates remain low by historic standards. And there’s plenty of mortgage money is available for qualified applicants — it’s just not available in some of the loan formats which have become so popular during the past few years.
One of the best choices available today for Florida homebuyers is nothing other than the FHA mortgage program. FHA home loans have been round since the 1930s, the FHA mortgage has traditionally been a great home loan choice for Florida first-time borrowers and for those with low and moderate incomes. Over time the FHA mortgage program has been expanded to the point where it should be considered by all Florida home the majority of all borrowers.
What makes the FHA mortgage so good over other home loan options? The FHA Home loan has helped over 30 million borrowers purchase a home? Here are 10 key reasons to consider FHA loans if you’re in the market for real estate financing.
1. Unlike the toxic supreme home loan mortgage loans that have become so popular in the past few years — the Florida home loans which have led to so many foreclosures — the FHA mortgage loan is straightforward. There are no tricks, hidden fees, unexpected costs or dangerous payment increases. For the Florida homebuyer the FHA loan program for borrowers who want both financing and financial sanity.
2. FHA mortgage loans can often be used instead of subprime or Hard money financing. Why? FHA mortgage rates are typically way lower, And there are no prepayment fees and you can get fixed-rate FHA mortgage loans and lock-in today’s interest levels.
3. FHA loans allow you to buy a Florida home with little down. The FHA mortgage program requires just 3.5% down to purchase a Florida home. Under certain conditions FHA home loan down payment money can be supplied in the form of the gift. Be aware that besides cash for a down payment and the seller can pay up to 6% of your closing cost.
4. Many conventional mortgage loans require Florida mortgage applicants to prove that they have cash reserves on hand at the time of closing. This means you may need thousands of dollars in savings in addition to the money required for down payment and closing costs and money saved for future mortgage payments. The FHA has no reserve requirement.
5. Under the FHA mortgage program Florida sellers are allowed to credit up to 6% of the sale price in the form of “seller contributions” to cover the Florida homebuyers closing cost and prepaid taxes and insurance. In a slow market — a market where Florida home sellers make concessions to move Florida homes — the seller contribution credit provided by owners can be used to pay buyer closing costs, maybe ALL buyer closing costs except for the down payment. Be aware that any seller paid closing cost must be in writing and part of the purchase agreement reviewed by lenders.
6. If you have been in a Bankrupt or in a past foreclosure, then you need to take a look at the FHA home loan. Under FHA rules, it’s possible to qualify for an FAH home loan in as little as a year — one year for a chapter 13 bankruptcy, two years for a chapter 7 bankruptcy and 3 years for a foreclosure.
7. The FHA mortgage may allow you to borrow much more than competing loans programs because it has unusually-liberal qualification standards. With the FHA mortgage you can spend as must as 50% of your gross monthly income towards all monthly obligations on your credit report..
8. You don’t have to be a US citizen to get an FHA mortgage loan. The FHA guidelines says that the FHA home loan program is open to permanent resident aliens who can provide evidence of lawful permanent residency issued by the Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services (BCIS), a part of the Department of Homeland Security. Non-permanent resident aliens must show that they are eligible to work in the U.S. by producing an Employment Authorization Document (EAD) issued by BCIS.
9. You qualify for an FHA mortgage on the basis of your credit history, capacity to repay, cash to close and collateral. If you don’t have traditional credit, you can show such items as utility payment records, rental payments, automobile insurance payments and other direct reports from credit providers.
10. FHA mortgage loans are offered nationwide by thousands and thousands of FHA mortgage lenders. Because FHA home loan are available from so many sources.